Thursday, November 18, 2010

What happened here?

Ever "read" those "Where's Waldo?" books? I instantly thought of those books the first time Sean did this. It took a minute to find him tucked away in the top corner of his bed!!!!!
(This pic was from the first night he pulled this little trick. He was still awake waiting for us to discover his tomfoolery.)

What a nut! Oh it was cute the first few times, but when you have to slip into his room every night and remove all those toys to create a suitable sleeping space, it gets old really fast. Sadly, that isn't even close to all of the toys in his room, and yes, there were times when there were more toys than that piled in his bed. Silly boy.
I'm sure this must fall into the category of "you're gonna miss that when the kids are all grown and moved away," but for now, for this moment, I can't see that ever happening. Me missing cleaning his room right before and right after Sean goes to bed.......nah! I'm not gonna miss that........or at least I don't think so.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

borck tries to sleep with all of his cars, which is no fun trying to put away. so now I tell him he gets 3 cars to tuck in with him and the rest he can play with in the morning,
very cute!

Jenn said...

It is very cute indeed. Brock and his cars. He sure loves 'em.

Now, Jocelyn, what are you doing up so late? Are you a fellow insomniac????

Barbara said...

This reminds me of a scene from "ET".