I've been a little "blogged" down lately with nothing in particular and with everything all at the same time. "My mama would say I got too dang much on my plate right now to get even one more forkful of chicken-fried stress...." (Awakened by P.C. Cast) Mercy. It is what it is though. Also, I've lost my camera, and I just cannot blog without a picture. I don't know why I have to have a picture to accompany my blog posts, but I do. Strange, I know, but it's the cold hard facts. So tonight I'm gonna turn my house upside down one more time in search of my camera. Hopefully I will post tomorrow a more upbeat post with more substance than this one. LOL.
December stuff
7 years ago



1 comment:
Argh. It stinks to lose a camera. Hope you find it soon. I lost my tennis shoes the other day. How am I supposed to Zumba without tennis shoes? I offered a $1.00 reward and they were finally found, under two different beds.
Hope your stress gets better soon. I'm turning around quietly now...
Post a Comment