The kids, oh well okay, and us parents too, had fun making gingerbread cupcakes with lots and lots of Christmas sprinkles the other day. In fact, it was a great way for the kids to be involved in helping with a special lunch we hosted with a couple (literally just two, but the bestest two!) dear and cherished friends on Sunday. Baking is one of my favorite ways to spend the Christmas season, and doing it with the kids is always fun......well, mostly always fun. It's just usually way more messy when the kids are baking, but it all cleans up in the end. This is one of our Christmas traditions. I've decided lately that we have many traditions for Christmas, some are from either Bill's or my own childhood memories, and others are all our own. Maybe I'll share a few in future posts, but until then, I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season doing the things that you really love rather than all the things you feel you must do that really just keep us too busy to enjoy the season! Merry Christmas!
December stuff
7 years ago



1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. And I love to hear more about your holiday traditions. I'm feeling a little humbug this year. I need some good ideas to get me going.
Post a Comment