The kids and I, Bill had to stay home and work, just returned home from a trip to IL. We drove, yes, just me and the kids. Driving is therapeutic, for me at least. I love it. Oh alright, I would love it better if I weren't driving a mini van, but too bad. It is what it is! So, it was two weeks of wonderful even though almost half of the two weeks were dedicated to driving, driving, and more driving. I relearned that I have the best kids in the world, and I just enjoy being with them....most of the time any way!
So the reason my first post is about Nauvoo is because one of my dearest, bestest friends, Jean, was just sealed to her sweetheart, Michael, in the Nauvoo Temple on their 2nd wedding anniversary. Michael is a recent convert to the church and I'm am so happy for them. It was a perfect day! Beautiful in every way!!!

Just a couple of more pics for fun! My kids in front of the Nauvoo Temple on an incredibly HOT and HUMID day! What little cutie pies or stinkers!? Hee hee hee.
Well, there's nothing like wading in the Mississippi River and getting some good ol' Mississippi mud between your toes!



1 comment:
How fun to go to Nauvoo. I have been there since I was 14. I am dying to see the new temple - what a fun trip for you guys!
Post a Comment