Our friends in IL own that cute little dog in the picture. Sissy and Sean were scared at first of her, but warmed up rather quickly. Erin fell in love at first sight, and completely enjoyed living with a dog for a week. I mean when asked if they wanted to do something fun or just stay home, they would say, "Oh let's just stay home so we can see the dog! She will be lonely and miss us if we go somewhere!" Oh mercy, seriously?
Well, as it stands now two things have to happen for the kids, or Erin, to own a dog. #1. Get a job. #2. Move out. Hahahaha. Sounds good to me. I love other people's pets. We play with them, pet them, love them, and then wave good-bye to them after a little while. No barking, ruining furniture, cleaning poop, or anything like that. So, what to do when your kids want a dog?



2 comments:
I actually have the opposite problem, my dogs and "their puppies" want a kid ;)
I just went on your blog and looked at your 8 little puppies! Sooooooo cute! My kids would love one of those, but well, you know what I say about that! =) Congrats on all the wee wittle babies!
Post a Comment