Friday, February 6, 2009

It's what's for dinner tonight.....

Wanna come over....just kidding, I don't live in the deep south anymore. That, in this case in particular, is a good thing!!!! Know what it is? Bon Appetit!

5 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

Is that an armadillo? And did you really take that picture? Wow, the wildlife you encounter.

Jenn said...

It is just that! It's Bill's picture from TX. I have seen them many times in LA, but never anywhere else. Just for the record, I have never eaten one either. I am sure someone has eaten this, but not me. I am guilty of some other, what would some say, "exotic" foods though. I am just messin' with ppl. LOL.

Jenn said...

When Erin read this post she started to cry and said, "I don't want to eat that for dinner. It looks gross and nasty!" I did tease her for just and minute and then confirmed that we were not really going to eat this for dinner tonight, but maybe tomorrow! ;)

The Martin Family said...

I thought they were called possum on a half shell in the south!

Jenn said...

Stac, are you blogging now!? And yes, I've heard it called that in the south. Personally, I couldn't eat either one!!!!!