Two crazy moms (✔), twelve kids (✔), one fifteen passenger van (✔), one mapquest (✔), and a touch of adventure (✔) = one crazy perfect day at the beach! For all the details on the trip read this post by crazy mom ♯1 at Overthinking Everything (a really groovy blog BTW). I'm just too wiped out to write a lengthy post. I do wish that I owned a beach house and could be at the beach all the time, but there is that tiny little problem of how much sun I should get! Boooo, according to my rheumatologist just this past Monday it should be zip, zero, nada! I mean come on man, I have three kids! Crane Beach was fantastic. Great for small kids because the waves are teeny tiny. There were cool shells, nice fine sand, not too many peeps, and I plan to go back again. Okay so enough of this typing stuff here's what the family reads the blog for.......the pictures of the kids! They are the cutest kids after all so who can blame them? Not me.
December stuff
7 years ago



2 comments:
Wow - looks like so much fun! Wish i were there :)
You are the sweetest. I should have you teach me how to put links and "schmanzy" stuff on my blog :)
Post a Comment