Friday, August 28, 2009

Flashback Fridays 2009-10

I love this picture of Bill, his older sister Lisa, and his Mom Barbara. I knew the moment I saw this picture posted on Lisa's facebook page that I was gonna swipe it and then post on the very next flashback Friday post! I did totally swipe it, and never once asked permission to use it! I thought that in this instance forgiveness maybe easier to acquire than permission. I think maybe Bill's mom would have protested. Maybe. I totally think she looks like a totally hot and hip momma! Fantastic! If it makes any of you in this picture feel better, Erin punched me pretty hard when I showed her this photo because of that darn "punch buggy," and then quickly hollered "No punch backs!" Man I hate that game. I just love my little family. No in-laws for me, I really dislike that term, just my family! Muah, love y'all!

No comments: