Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Imagine a Clever Title Here....

So, it's 11:30ish on a Tuesday night, and I've got lots of stuff on my mind. But would you know that I'm sitting here not able to think of one particular topic to blog about, no clever title to grasp your attention (because we all know how riveting my titles can be!), no random confession about my addiction to diet coke or chocolate, no cute pictures of my babies, no youtube video to post, no rant about school fund raisers or politics, no information about lupus poopus, or no funny things my kids have said or done. Just blank. Zip. Zero. Nada. Zilch. MERCY! I must be sick or something. I'm speechless. Write this day down in your journals because it is indeed a rare day.
Oh, like I said, I have lots on my mind, and believe me I've started several different posts a few times today with no luck. I just can't seem to articulate my mood, thoughts, or whatever. My topics are either too boring, include too much over sharing- TMI (too much information) as my friend Nathan P. would say, too sappy, too short, too long, too personal, too this or that.... blah, blah, blah, ba, blah, blah blaaaah, etc. etc. etc.!
Ha, so with all that said about a whole bunch of nothing, I will be looking forward to a post tomorrow where in my world, Wednesdays are wordless. There. No thinking required. No typing mandatory. Just a picture. After all they say, whoever they is, a picture is worth a 1000 words, and that's all I've got to say about that. That's all I've got to say about this too! TTFN!

2 comments:

C Tam said...

I know how that feels to have too much to say, but not sure how to put it out there for the universe to witness. Anyway, I just noticed you are reading Life of Pi. Was that the book for October? Wasn't it Watermelon King, or did I get off track somehow?

Jenn said...

No, you are right on track. I was so intrigued by "Life of Pi" that I skipped ahead. I'm living on the side of danger. :D