The autographed pictures arrived this week, one for each girl, and one for Bill too! To say that they were excited would be a serious understatement. In hind sight maybe we should have waited to give them the pics at some other time besides right before bedtime. They were just too excited to sleep after that. Dad was elevated from mere mortal dad to "cool, connected, famous, and we love you forever" dad.
The girls took their little photos to school, and now OUR dad is now a celebrity himself over at the elementary school. Several kids, including our own, now have lists of other popular stars for our hip dad to work his "connections" with for more pics. Well, I wish them good luck with that one.
I wish you could have been here for the "photo" session of the following pics because Bill was having a ball with the girls. I guess not even this gift could spare Bill the ol' roll of the eye. Well, you'll see. The pictures say it all.
Sorry about the fuzzy pics.My camera's lens must have been smudge with 3 year old finger prints.



No comments:
Post a Comment