Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, Jenn, please use some words to explain Sean Patrick's getup!

Barbara said...

By the way...the writing on Sean Patrick's shirt is a good description of him!

Jenn said...

I don't know if one can explain that getup! A friend of ousr gave him the robot/transformer? helmet and hand protectors on Christmas Eve last year. They are a little too big, but he loves them. The piece under his nose technically goes under his eyes or on top of his nose. He insists on wearing it this way.
As far as the Cars clothes, well.......those swimming trunks he nicked at the store. Not really nicked, but I didn't see him put them in the shopping cart or on the conveyor belt to pay. (It's his job to help unload the cart at the check-out. It keeps him busy!) I discovered them when we got home, after I had already purchased them. He was digging through the bags saying, "Where are my cars? Where are my cars!?" I had no clue. They are too big too, and come almost all the way down to his ankles! Silly boy! This is his favorite outfit! He wears it all the time.
There Mom, enough words! =)