Monday, January 12, 2009

Locked Out

Sean's at it again! Sean and I went out to try and chip away the layer of ice on our driveway this past Friday. After about 30 minutes Sean had had enough. He started to go in an out of the house. I said, "Close the door, we can't afford the heat the whole state!" Well, he did close the door, and somehow he locked it too! We are chronic door lockers and everything was sealed tight, even the windows! My cell phone was also locked in the house. Sorry, I know I overuse this word, but MERCY! It was in the 20s outside with quite a breeze. Bill wasn't due home for several hours yet, so waiting until he came home wasn't an option. Luckily, my neighbor, Patty, was home, and I called Bill at work to come rescue me! PHEW! I am going to get an extra key made today!
The antics of Sean Patrick are killing me! It seems like I am always posting one thing or another about his shenanigans. Trust me, you are only getting a small fraction of the wealth of material he provides daily. I do have to give him credit though, he is quite entertaining, and he makes me laugh everyday! Sometimes I am laughing through tears, but I wouldn't trade him for anything!

1 comment:

Brownie Bites said...

I have a key hidden somewhere outside. I can't tell you how many times I've used it. A LOT! But usually its my own fault. Not an adorable litte boy.