Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Fridays 2009-7

This is Erin at my brother's wedding in March of 2001. Mercy, that would make her just barely 7 months old! I remember how nervous I would get when these two were playing their little circus games. Erin seems so little, but by the time this picture was taken this was an old trick for the two of them. As soon as Erin could stand on her little legs Bill started this "stand on Daddy's hand" game. It's a wonder she never got hurt.
Erin was the only one of our kids that would do this trick. Shannon wouldn't have anything to do with it and Sean did this a few times, but Erin LOVED it! Well, you can tell they are having fun. Even though you can't see Bill's face you can tell he is smiling, and maybe he's even talking to her in that higher pitched "baby" voice adults seem to use with babies. Erin looks totally amused and totally trusting in her daddy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember those days! He would swing her around and she'd hardly make a peep. What a great picture! So great, I might have to swipe it...

Jenn said...

You may swipe it if you wish! Love ya!

Lisa said...

I showed this to Isabel. She thought it was fun to see Erin as a baby. Isabel ADORES Erin and talks about her cousins all the time. We had so much time with you all - I wish it could have been longer!!