Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Fridays vol.10

It has been a long time since I have taken the time to "Flashback"! I did find some of our past Halloween pictures, of course there are more somewhere. They will have to make an appearance next year. Sean's first Halloween was last year, and I can't put my hand's on the disc! RATS! Happy Halloween!
(Push play to start the slideshow. After it loads the first spooky picture, then you need to push play again! It is on the bottom of the purple screen!)

Click to play Halloweens of the Past
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

So cute. I love the picture of Erin and Sydney. I have that one too. All my kids have worn that costume. Parker was Peter Pan/Robin Hood and Camille was Tinkerbelle. Have fun tonight~

Kelly Tillotson said...

Happy Halloween Dermody darlings!

Natalie said...

Finally found your blog again. We my computer getting an overhaul, I lost my blog list. That slide show was super cute! Adorable children.

Jennifer said...

oh drat I have missed so many posts. I hate being busy :)

Love children book recomendations. I too hate it when I am too busy to have read the book they brought home :)

I am glad you posted about Prop 8.