Thursday, October 9, 2008

He's helping

Just a really quick post. We are fully submerged into moving into our new house. There hasn't been much time for blogging! :/ We are all doing well. I just got my first enrichment night done, last night, with a few hiccups, but done at least. I can feel some home winterization on the horizon! Sean has been helping us label boxes, and himself too! Is anyone surprised? Nope, didn't think so.
Click to play Check out my Smilebox
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Brianne said...

It was a great enrichment night. Sorry Owen tried to ruin it by running crazy all over the place. Hopefully Scott will be home and can watch him for the next one. Let me know if you need any help. I love the last picture of Sean being pinned down to get the ink off of him!

Jennifer said...

"Sharpie Sean" oh my I sense a nickname coming on...very funny.