Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're connected to the web again

Alright, phew, we are all moved into our new house now. What a relief. We had lots of help from our good friends, and we are so grateful!!!! I still have to clean the other house, but we have company visiting from Illinois this weekend, so that will have to wait. Right now, I am just submerged in boxes. Our house adds a whole new meaning to "matter unorganized"! LOL. Lots of people want pictures of the house, before and after ones even. Before with boxes and junk, and after without them. I will get some photos of the "before" organization pictures today, and post them tomorrow. Beware, view at your own risk. Some rooms are fairly organized, but we have a long way to go!!!
Sean's favorite thing in the world, besides me Ha, is trucks. He was very excited to see the big yellow moving truck in our driveway. He kept shouting, "Choco. Choco!" After a bit of translation that means "Truck!" We think he combines the words truck and tractor to end up with "Choco"! I like "choco" of a different kind, so it's cool by me! Sean and Shannon had fun riding in the truck with Dad because it makes you bounce up and down.
Bill has yet to find a place to hang this mounted deer, and Sean thinks it is pretty cool to stroke it, kiss it, jab it in the eye, and pick it's nose. Maybe Sean will be a great white hunter like his Daddy! That would be cool. I think he will have to wait in line behind his two older sisters who are anxious to go on their first hunt with Dad! Erin already has her eyes set on Africa. She will have to wait in line behind me for that! I know some of you are opposed to hunting, and that is alright, but for us it is just a part of who we are. Bill hunts, we eat venison, and well that's just how it is, even if it isn't "PC" or whatever. Bill does work for a hunting company after all.
Today was crazy hat day at school for Erin. This is what we came up with, at the last minute! It was Bill's idea to put Christmas ornaments on her hat. Erin loved it because she has been studying about penguins, and I love it because it was easy and the penguins won't break! Also, as a side note the girls rode the bus to school today! Yeah, no more driving back and forth!
Today is Bill's birthday! I think I will post about that later this afternoon during nap time! TTFN!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do deer have "boogers?" I just have to know :)

Happy B-Day to BD :)