

Just when we think Sean has done all he can to do to surprise us, SURPRISE!!! This time, as you can see, he got his head stuck in a toilet-training seat. GROSS. It took me a few minutes to maneuver it off of his head. It didn't help that he was screaming bloody murder and wriggling around. It was so traumatic for the little guy. I wish I felt sorry for him, but it was so funny too! I like that toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his foot. He hasn't learned to check for that before he leaves the bathroom, I know you all check too! It is an unspoken rule, right? I am sure we shall have more "bathroom" stories to tell because Sean knows how to turn door knobs now, and I can't keep him out. It can only go downhill from here!
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh in the morning. I like that you took the time to get some pictures before helping him get it off his head too. Our poor children...I'm glad that my mom didn't have blogger while I was growing up!
Cute new background. Sean cracks me up. He's sure making sure you don't get bored while the girls are at school.
Hee, hee! Well, you DID say that they determined that he has a big head at his latest well-child visit!
i have to pass this picture on to a few people! this totally cracks me up (pardon the "crack" pun)
Post a Comment