I may have just discovered a new "favorite" thing, father/son campouts! Sweet! Last night marks the first campout for my boys, and I hope there will be many, many more. Sean Patrick was sooooo excited, and I think Bill was too. A tiny, little part of me wishes I could have been there, not to participate, but to observe. They slept in the van, smart if you ask me since Sean is only two and it was a rainy night. My favorite part was to hear how Sean had to copy everything Bill did. Dad takes off his socks and shoes, and then so does Sean. Dad has a flashlight, so Sean needs one too. Dad takes off his shirt, then by all means Sean MUST have his shirt off too! How cute is that!? It was a fun time, and the girls and I had a little "girl power" night!
We went to see the movie "Up" last night. Way cute movie, and BTW I want to go back to see it in 3D. Shannon then went to a friend's house for the night, and Erin had a friend over here. Nothing like a sleepover to remind me of how old I'm getting. I made it only til a little after midnight, then I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore. I have NO idea what time those 2 little girls finally went to sleep, but when we all woke up around 10ish this morning the house was still intact with everyone still alive and well. Phew!
I could really start to get use to these father/son campouts! Can't wait until the next one!
December stuff
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment