Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reasons to Celebrate


Today marks the 1 year anniversary of this blog. I can hardly believe it. I never thought I would enjoy blogging, but I totally love it. So 285 posts later, including this one, and a new sense of connection with my friends and family, I'm gonna keep at it. I still have no desire to become a famous or popular blogger or to make money with my blog, I'm just having fun!!!!


Another big event today......my little sister's birthday. I won't tell you how old Daniela is, I'm sure that would be asking for it, but I did find a picture of her opening a birthday present when she was, IDK, around four or so. I just know she is gonna loooooove checking the blog today, and finding an old pic of herself on here!!! When it comes to paybacks, I guess living on opposite sides of the country has it's advantages! Muaaahaha! Happy Birthday!

No comments: