I have been thinking about Hawaii for the last little while mostly because a few people I know have gone there recently or are there right now. How lucky is that? Hmmm let's compare, 75∘warm and sunny or cold, blustery, and snowing.....not a fair comparison at all. It's been almost 12 years since I have been to Hawaii, my how time flies. I had only just met Bill back then, and I remember sending him a postcard from Hawaii. (Wonder if he still has that? Probably, but he would have to search lots of boxes to find it!!!) Anyway, this was such a fun trip with my friends (aka "cousins"). I won't recap all the stuff that we did. We were typical tourists hitting all the hot spots and making or own fun during the trip.
Two things that make me smile, oh alright, that make me laugh right out loud whenever I remember them. First, something to do with gravy and some jerky drunk boys on our way to Waikiki Beach, and "Tyrone", this adorable local boy who worked at the PCC that my friends chased all over the place. LOL. Well, he was rather "dishy" as I recall.
I have been fortunate to recall such great memories and to have the bestest friends in the whole world!!!!



3 comments:
That picture made my day!!! It made me think of all the fun stuff we used to do. Oh Tyrone. Tlk to you soon---Debster
Looks like so much fun - wish I could go there right now!!!
Me too Natalie!
Post a Comment