Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! The kids always LOVE when "the" box comes in the mail. Bill says it's no fair because the kids gobble all the laffy taffy while he slaves away at work. Boo hoo! They are all happy...me too with all those chocolate (dark) kisses!!!! Sean has rather enjoyed his cars and those Polly Pockets have been played with more by Sean than the girls. He loves to dress/undress them in the same outfit over and over again. Mercy.


1 comment:
Thanks for posting these cute pics Jenn. I love Sean's smile! He's such a happy little dude! It's so funny about him playing with the Polly Pockets. A couple of those Polly Pockets were definitely from Seattle with all those umbrellas!
I have made note that next time I need to put in more Laffy Taffy so Dad gets his fair share. Glad you enjoyed the dark kisses!
Post a Comment