Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our New House

Over here in New England we are just trying to do our part to shore up the economy by closing on our new house today.  Wahoo!  Needless to say, but I am gonna say it anyway, we are very excited.  We have been renting since we left Utah over five years ago, and we are pleased to end that era of our lives, hopefully forever.
So, lots of you are gonna need our new address. I, of course, have no inclination to post it on the world wide web for the whole world to know, but I will try to send out an email soon. You could always just wait for our annual Christmas card which arrives sometime around Valentine's Day ;)!
Our girls haven't even seen our new house, unless you count driving by it every now and then. We will take them to check it out this afternoon when Bill gets off of work. I think they will be happy, even though I have heard some rumblings about sharing a room. Whatever! At least you have a room, that is what I have to say about that! Ha!
I will make every effort to post as often as I can over the next couple of weeks, but something tells me we will be very, very busy. Life is good!
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

It's beautiful, Jenn. I'm so happy for you! I love the big yard! Is it just as big in back?

Jenn said...

It is bigger in the back! The kids will LOVE that, and it is fenced as well.

Brianne said...

Congratulations on the house! Have fun moving...if you need any help carrying some heavy boxes let me know. It's about time I got this baby out of me, some heavy boxes might help!

Brownie Bites said...

It looks beautiful. I love all the greenery. And the leaves are changing color. How pretty.

Kelly Tillotson said...

What a wonderful home! Tom has next week off if you need some manual labor...:) I love how cozy and forest-y new england homes look!

another day in the life of... said...

congratulations! i am so glad that you finally closed and excited for you to be in a house again! yippee! it looks great, can't wait to come see it.