Bill and I went to Six Flags New England today and this is what we did.......Bizarro! This ride was wicked fast and had lots of zero gravity moments even right through to the very end. The first drop is 220 feet and this coaster is FAST!!!!!!
And Batman....loved this one! Would like to ride it in the dark. I love the loops and twists. Check out the views of the Connecticut river from the tops of these babies! Very beautiful!
Then I had some memory loss from riding Mind Eraser (This is from a different 6 flags, but it's the same ride just different colored track). This was my fav! My first ride on a coaster with my feet dangling! Sweet! Erin has even rode on this one, but Bill said she was shaking so much when she got off that he had to make her sit down for a while. Erin vows NEVER to ride it again. Something tells me she'll be on it again on day. She's an adrenalin junkie, just like her mom and dad!
December stuff
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment