Tomorrow our family is flying to Seattle for VACATION!!!! Woot! Woot! So, what does one do the day before flying with three kids ALL day? Weed, cut grass, trim, kill a ton of slugs and bugs, run some errands, and then hopefully pack tomorrow morning after I clean the house and finish the laundry tonight. Meeeerrrrrcy! Oh well, it will be the last time we fly together as a family because Sean will be added to the goverment's NO FLY list when all is said and done. At the very least it will be interesting.
Look how our garden has grown! (Click on the picture and it will enlarge!) Do you like my black weed blocker? I hate the way it looks, but I LOVE that I don't have to weed there anymore. The garden was just too big for me to keep up with. What was I thinking?
1 comment:
Gorgeous garden. Gorgeous yard. Good luck on the airplane. What a fun vacation.
Post a Comment