Monday, June 22, 2009

Shannon has graduated!!!


Shannon had her "graduation" celebration/end of school year program today. Can you believe it? I think it's funny that kindergarten kids are graduating, but at least they didn't make them wear a cap and gown which I think looks silly on little kids.
Shannon has had a great year at a great school with fantastic teachers. We are proud of our little Sissaroo, and we are looking forward to a bit of a summer break....finally! I mean it's almost July!
Congrats to Shannon, and Erin too! It was a fun school year!!!
(I wish I had software to put up some video from the event. When we purchased our camcorder I never dreamed I would need to post things on the internet or a family blog. Mercy, I am always behind the tech curve. I will have to check and see if software is available for my camcorder. I'll add that to my LONG to-do list. Maybe one day......)

No comments: