Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday No. 7

6 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

That picture is perfect for summer. Same thing at my house except half the neighborhood is over as well. They go from house to house to house. Crazy kids.

Wendyburd1 said...

I love Ice Pops! Found you from a site that said blogs near me. I am a New Englander too and a Mormon. What Ward do you belong to?

Lisa said...

Is it too late to send soda pop tabs to the girls? We can send them tomorrow, if there is still time.

Jenn said...

The kids are in school for a couple more weeks so you may send them if you would like. We certainly appreciate your help, and the girls love all the pop tabs we have received from lots of you and lots of peeps that we know and love.
The Shriners Hospital that we donate to will be closing in a year or so. Very sad. We will have to find somewhere else to donate to after that happens, but until then we will support them until the end. :)

Nadya said...

Oh wow. I wish I was hanging out with them - I have a slight otter pop obsession as well. Our apartment has gone through 4 boxes so far this summer....

Jenn said...

4 boxes....this summer......HOLY MOLY!