Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hiatus

Yeah, yeah, I know, I have been on a bit of a respite! Mercy, what can I say? Tons of stuff going on like never-ending rain! Blah. My little Erin is sick again, and she just may miss the last week of school! Bummer. She is sooooo not happy about that! I've been weeding my garden for over a week now (between rain showers), and I'm still not done. Now the point I started at needs some attention, again. I'm good at growing weeds apparently. I could list all the other boring things that have kept me from blogging, but I will spare you all the details.
On this rainy day (Did I mention it has been raining a lot here?) I need a bit of humor to perk up my slumping, drenched attitude and mood. My uncle sent this to me in an email. I laughed til I cried over this little video clip. I hope you enjoy it! It may be staged who knows, but funny none the less. I like the last two ladies the most! Muaaaahaha!

Oh, I can't believe I forgot, but I am totally lifting an idea from my BFF, Karin, and will post what book I am currently reading on the right sidebar.

No comments: