Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I wait for these every year!

I love clementines! It is always a happy moment when I see the little crates full of clementines every year around this time. They are like candy to me, not as good as chocolate, but maybe a close second. I eat lots of them. My kids take them to school in lunches, and they can peel them all by themselves. Come to think of it, I believe that is yet another reason I love clementines. I can peel them, and they don't leave a lot of that pithy white stuff which I MUST remove before I can eat oranges of any variety. So there you have it, just what you need to start off your day, information about my love of clementines. It must be a slow news day. :D

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Clemntines are great. Scott likes to take them in his lunch all year long...and they get pretty expensive during the summer time.

Jenn said...

It just goes to show how I can go through life oblivious to my surroundings, I didn't know you could buy these in the summer. Ya learn something new everyday! LOL. Exciting, clementines all year round.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE clementines too. I must find out where you bought them. I bought my first BAD batch of them at Costco the other day....very disturbing to find out you could buy bad clementines.