Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Speechless!

It is rare indeed when I feel inspired to post two times in one day. Today I watched a youtube video posted on a dear friend's facebook page that moved me to tears. (Thanks Jacque)  I am not typically one who cries easily. I would love to offer some words of wisdom or an explanation about why I was so touched, but written words elude me. It is worth your time, and I know time is precious to us all, but watch the whole thing. It is amazing. (You will more than likely need to scroll down to the bottom of my page and turn the Christmas music off. )

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That was awesome!

Lisa said...

Ha, ha! I came back just to watch it again... this video makes my day!! I love the little guy with the beard.

Jenn said...

I keep coming back to watch it too...over and over again because I have nothing better to do! HEE HEE!