That's it, I'm changing my name to Grace! You can call me Gracie too if you'd like. Ha ha! Whoops, I've done it again. I fell down a few stairs at church yesterday. Someone had dropped or left their scriptures on the stairs and I didn't see them. So whoosh, down I went. Told ya to call me Grace.I didn't hurt any of my previous injuries, from my fall a few weeks ago, but I added a couple of little extras to the list. I bonked my head really hard against the wall (instant headache, but no blood) maybe I could knock some sense into myself, bruised my hand, twisted my ankle slightly, and set myself back several days on recovering from the last fall. This deserves a really big, you got it, MERCY! Like, what's up with that!?
Just thought I would share, not for sympathy reasons, but because it is so dang ridiculous that I can't walk down stairs anymore! I'm thankful that not too people were around to witness the whole episode, and Brother Jenkins was right there to make sure I was alright. Sean was a little freaked out, screaming and crying, and Erin just thinks that well, I'm a little clumsy. Don't tell her, but she may be on to something there. Hee hee!
I'm even considering a weekly post recapping my latest falls down various stairs, maybe even some stairs from famous places. Just think of the possibilities here, I could fall down Bunker Hill stairs, Statue of Liberty stairs, stairs of retired battleships, museums, the sky's the limit. Just kidding, I'm just making fun of myself. Really. I'm not gonna bore you to tears with all this stair talk anymore. Just be forewarned, stairs are dangerous places for some peeps!



No comments:
Post a Comment