Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big BOY Bed!

No "Wordless Wednesday" today, we have BIG news. Sean has a big boy bed! Yeah, let's shout HOORAY! I set the bed up yesterday, and he played in it all day. Then when it was bedtime, he climbed in, said his prayers, and went to sleep. Can this be true? I guess only time will tell how easy/hard it is to completely adjust him to his new bed, but for the first night it was smooth sailing! Sean is a BIG boy!
Can I just say how liberating it was to see the crib and the changing table go bye bye! Phew, that part of my life, as wonderful as it was, is over! Now, all the kids sleep through the night, most of the time anyway, and you are reading the words of one grateful momma! Happily, all that's left of the baby days are diapers.........

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Nice bed! We need to get one of those for Owen.

another day in the life of... said...

Hooray! I'm with you on the celebration of moving past those stages. It is so nice to move into other, less exhausting phases of motherhood. (at least for now, i hear we need to gear up for the teenage years...!)

Natalie said...

I love your Wordless Wednesday idea. Congrats on the big bed!!!!

Jenn said...

In all honesty, Wordless Wednesday was an idea I got off another blog. I loved it too! :D