Have you seen this, Susan Boyle sings on Britian's Got Talent? It is amazing. This 47 year old woman who wants to be a professional singer, and she is on this talent show trying to have a shot at her dreams. She is plain and unassuming. She is mocked and laughed at by the audience, but when she sings it's pure magic. Susan wins them over with her incredible talent. It's an inspiring performance. It's a lesson in life to never judge a book by it's cover, a lesson to follow your dreams, and to believe in yourself. I can't stop watching it. I wanted to post the video here on my blog, but it isn't permitted. So, here's the link to it on
youtube. You MUST stop what you are doing, and take the next 7 minutes to see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears. Susan Boyle, WOW!
1 comment:
I also wanted to post this on my blog last night and was dissapointed that I couldn't.
This woman is amazing and I am SO proud of her!
It's about time the world had a little wake-up call. I hope we will see a LOT more of her.
Post a Comment