As promised the pictures from the birthday festivities. It was a great day! Shannon had a fun day at school, and even got to be the first one to check out the brand new book we donated to the school library in honor of Shan's birthday! Sissy immediately changed into her pink power ranger costume after school. (I don't know why she wanted this, but it's been on her list for a LONG time now. She never even watches Power Rangers!) The rest of the day was a whirlwind of bubble blowing, present opening, cake eating, and the BIG TREAT, Disney on Ice! The girls loved it! Shannon really had a melt down at the end, but hey, when you go full speed ahead all day long, what's a girl to do?! All things considered it was a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Sis-a-roo!
BTW, I must explain the cake. Sean and I baked it and decorated it under the specific direction of Shan. She was insistent that the cake have a picture of Zac Efron on it that said, "I love Shan," and a picture of herself saying " I love Zac!" Then one last picture of both Shan and Zac getting married. Oh mercy, puh-lease, but it's what she wanted. I did veto the "wedding" picture, but the rest will be very entertaining when she's a teenager!!!:D
December stuff
7 years ago



2 comments:
That cake is very impressive! I hope I can make my kid's birthdays are fun as Shannon's looked to be. Happy Birthday Shannon.
Happy Birthday Shannon ~~~ You are a cute Power Ranger. All my love Grams
Post a Comment