
Somewhere, in ONE of the trillion (that seems to be such a popular number these days) boxes I have yet to unpack are Erin and Shannon's Easter baskets, and I can't find them. Drat! Solution to the prob.....new baskets! I went to SUPER Wal-Mart looking for a SUPER Easter basket at a SUPER price, but nope, they were cleaned out of cute baskets or baskets of any kind. Well I take that back, there are plenty baskets that are already filled, but I don't like those. So, I grabbed two brown baskets, that's all they had, and I added some beaded fringe. Ha! Watch out all you crafty ladies, I have a glue gun, and I will use it from time to time. I think they turned out cute if I may say so myself, and I may, it's my blog after all. I hope the girls like them, I used their fav colors, blue for Erin and pink for Sissy!
2 comments:
Those are some cute baskets! We were at SUPER Walmart today too. The Easter aisle was crazy. I guess that will teach me to go Easter shopping 2 days before Easter.
What does Sean's look like? They are so cute!! Happy Easter.
Post a Comment