Our kids have wanted a swing set for a LONG time, and we finally gave in and purchased one. For the past week Bill and I have building the thing in our garage after we put the kids to bed at night. Well, to clarify, Bill has been building, and I have been handing over the right parts and trying to decipher the instruction manual. Today was the day to transfer the swing set from the garage to the yard and finish the build just in time for spring break. I have to hand it to Bill, he worked really hard to finish it! The kids LOVE it!!!! They have been outside most of the day. Sean loves to slide, and he is learning to walk around a moving swing since he has been knocked over 6 times and counting. I think he may be getting the point of how far away he needs to be to avoid getting hit!
Today I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana movie, and as soon as we got home they ran straight through the house and to the swing. Life is good, a new swing and a movie! Sweet!



1 comment:
Much better than the one you had as a kid.
Post a Comment