Friday, April 3, 2009

Neglect

Alright, alright, yes I have been neglecting my blog, but here's the "sitch" as in situation. I think most of you know I have lupus, and that it has been "flaring" or it has been fully active and destructive for the past 7 months or so. Now, thankfully, I am doing much better, so I am trying to get myself back up to full speed by adding back some of the things I cut out like school related things, hanging with friends, callings at church, cleaning more of my house, yard work, visiting teaching, exercising, and so on. It's a delicate balance because too much too fast can cause a relapse, and I just don't want to go there. As I add things back on my plate, I am realizing that other things are falling off, RUDE! Maybe I need a bigger plate, NOT! I'm constantly reevaluating what I can and can't do, and since I love blogging, I am rearranging again to accomplish adding posts more frequently. Wish me luck, so far, I haven't figured it out!

I have to confess that I have been cheating on my secret love affair. What's a caffeine addict suppose to do? Haha! I just needed a change! Don't you worry my little diet coke lover, I'll be back sooner or later. I'll always come back to you my true love. MUAH!




My BIG BOY is an angel in disguise. I know I LOVE to report all of his antics on this blog, but he is the most wonderful little creature too! He continues to amaze us with his ability to transfer from crib to bed. He just climbs in, stays put, and sleeps. He even waits until you come in to climb out, even though he could just do it all by himself. I hear a little "Mommy, Mommy!" and there he is waiting to be rescued! Sean is a complete joy, well, at least until he smears butter all over my floors or something like that!

That's a little bit of what's up over here, now if it will stop raining and warm up a bit that would be fantastic!

2 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

So sorry you've been dealing with a flare up. so so sorry. Hope you are feeling better. Are the kids any help? Do they understand? Wish I was there to mop your floor or something. MUAH!

Jenn said...

The kids are great, and they "age appropriate" understand. I'm really doing WAY better, and can do most of what I want. I just can't do everything I want or need to do. I'm a work in progress! :) Life is good!