Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What was that?

While I was bathing Sean in the kitchen sink the other day, I heard this loud thunk that shook the whole house. Holy moly! What on earth was that? I turned to see a half dazed wild turkey in our front yard. Yikes! After my encounters with the grouse last summer I have developed a phobia of wild birds. I don't like them at all, and they give me the creeps! I'm not sure how this bird hit the house, but it sure packed a big punch. Dumb turkey! I called Bill, that's what I do when I have these moments, and he asked if it was a tom. I don't know. It doesn't much matter to me what kind it is or what name it has? LOL. Thanks to google images and Bill telling me what to type in, I now know all about turkey beards. Every girl needs to be able to identify what kinds of birds are lurking around the home front. Gee whiz, what next?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Set a trap and raise your Thanksgiving dinner ;-)