Friday, January 6, 2012

???????????????????


Let's play a game called, "Title That Post!"

Perhaps this should have been a Wordless Wednesday post because I'm getting a brain cramp and growing weary of exactly what to say about this pic.  Just look at it!  I mean what is there to say?  I've thought of a few post titles like:

✰ Do It Yourself Clown Make-up

✰ You're Not Fully Dressed Until You Wear a Smile

✰ Top 10 Makeup Removal Tips

✰ Youngest Cast Member of the Broadway Show, "Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

✰ Found: Lost Son of Tammy Faye Bakker


Oh well, call it what you want.  I exercised some serious parental constraint when I was shown this, errrrr...artwork, but in the end I just got out the camera.  SP may one day wish that I lost my cool in place of seizing the moment for a photo op.  It is pretty funny.......now, in hindsight.   Erin now says that she really needs to practice putting on makeup before she is allowed to wear it one day.  All I can say is, "Ya think?"


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hahahahaha!!! MERCY! I am speechless!