Monday, January 2, 2012

Give me 5!

Our little man-cub recently turned 5!  It's hard to believe that the 'baby' of our family will need his other hand to display his age at his next birthday.  There are a million things I could say about this kid.  He is so entertaining.  He has already decided who he wants to marry and that they are getting married in the 'Bamboo' Temple.  (Wonder if that's near Timbuktu?) He loves to play dress up and is always in Spider Man, Captain America, or Transformer costumes.  He is 'allergic' to anything he doesn't like or want to eat. His sisters love him most of the time, but as he gets older their tolerance for his impish ways and boy smells are growing thin.  I can no longer kiss him in public because he says, "Mom, I can't kiss you cuz I'm five now and you are a girl. Duh." He is energetic and yet a bit lazy when it comes time to do chores.  He is possessive of his things because they are all 'special' and yet he is kind and generous.  We are so grateful to have him as the little caboose of our family. Happy Birthday to our most favorite 5 year old in the whole world.




1 comment:

barbara said...

I love this! I am SO excited!!! I am a lucky grandmother!