Friday, November 14, 2008

Flashback Fridays vol.11

These are my hawaiian cousins.  From bottom left to right:  Me, Marie, and Deb.  Next row, Aimee is on the left, and Teresa is on the right.  On the top of the heap is Camille.   This picture was taken at my apartment just around the corner from Weber State University in Ogden, UT in the spring of '98. This was our party/picture exchange/let's remember the "good times" we had in Hawaii only a few weeks earlier/ get together.  I seem to remember something about coconuts, Ty, and hula dancing, but I could be wrong (wink, wink)!  That was a super fun trip. We had tons of fun, too much to recap here, but we did all the normal tourist stuff like the Polynesian Cultural Center, the Hawaii Temple, Waikiki Beach, Hanauma Bay- no sharks on this trip thank goodness, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head Volcano-which we hiked,  "the Luau" which involved some onstage dancing and other stuff-LOL....mercy so many more things, but it was a grand time!  I miss those days!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Sounds like fun...I would love to go to Hawaii someday!

Debster said...

Oh what fun we had. I don't think I have ever seen that picture. I love it! Don't forget the pizza not being delivered and the drunk man on the beach!!! I think we should go again. Do you think Bill would be up to keeping the kids for a week???

Jenn said...

I forgot about the drunk guy...."You're GRAVY!"