Monday, November 3, 2008

A tag about my sweetheart! <3



Here's a fun husband tag! Thanks, Kelly!

1. Full name: William Joseph Dermody

2. How long have you been married? 10 years on Dec 12th!

3. How long did we date? A little over 8 months, with a little break in the middle!

4. Who eats the sweets? Bill has the larger sweet tooth. I do like sweets, but I prefer salty things like chips and fries!

5. Who said I love you, first? Bill did. I immediately said it back. We both knew we were in love long before we ever said it to each other!

6. Who is taller? Bill for sure!

7. Who sings better? Me, which is not saying much at all. Bill doesn't sing well, but he does sing to the kids and with the kids, and they love it! I love it too!

8. Who is smarter? It depends on what the topic is, and who you ask! LOL. I will say me, and he would say himself. Bill is a very intelligent man, and he can remember lots of dates, facts, song lyrics, movie lines, trivia, and things of that nature. He has a gift for seeing the big picture. He is creative and talented from a marketing stand point. He has a great mind. Bill graduated from BYU with a degree in public relations.

9. Who does the laundry? ME! Bill does step in when I am in a pinch. A couple of years ago, I was the primary caregiver for my Granny before she passed away, and I was 7 months pregnant. Those were some demanding times for me, and Bill did all the laundry, among many other things, so I could take care of my Granny! I love him for that! He does most everything different than I would do it myself, but who cares!

10. Who pays the bills? I do. Bill earns it, I spend it! LOL. I MUST have a balanced check book, down to the penny, and so I handle the bills. I don't have total control. We always decide things together. Bill is the financial master mind of the family!

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bill.

12. Who mows the lawn? Bill does most of the mowing. I really don't mind mowing, but he does it more than I do!

13. Who drives? I love to drive, so most of the time I do the driving.

14. Who admits they are wrong? We both have admitted to being wrong in the past. We are not "score" or "tally" keepers, and so I am not sure who does it more than the other.

15. Who kissed who first? BIll kissed me first, and it took what seemed like "forever" of dating before he did it! ;)

16. Who asked out who first? Bill asked me out first. Mutual friends of ours gave Bill my phone number, and he called to ask me out on a blind date. We went on one or two dates, and then I didn't see him for a couple of months. I thought he wasn't interested when he never called back. He was just busy, and after a certain time had past he thought, well it has been too long, so he didn't try again! My friends made me call him back, and ask him out on July 4th. I say "made me" do it because I too thought it had been so long since we last seen each other, and besides he probably had plans already anyway. I finally called, and he said yes! So, we kinda both asked each other out. We have been together ever since!

17. Who wears the pants? We both like to claim to be the "pants" wearers in our house. We just share those "pants"!

I tag TraceCe, Michelle, Lisa, and Gwen! Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Marrying you, Jenn, was probably the best decision my brother EVER made. :)