Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Erin just informed me that everyone else in our family has to post their birthday on the blog, and so do I. Rude. So yes, today is my 36th birthday.  Notice how I am not afraid to state my age.  I am so grateful to have lived 36 years.  I have a beautiful life and family.  I hope to live many, many more years, and celebrate many more birthdays.  Bring on those wrinkles baby; I just hope they wait a few more years though! LOL.  Nadya, our niece on Bill's side, just turned 21 on Sunday. In her honor, and for kicks and giggles, I thought I would post a picture of myself when I was 21.  It is hard to believe that I celebrated that milestone 15 years ago!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAH!!!! Happy birthday to you!! Hope you are having a fabulous day. Love your curls ;)

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great one.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER!

Kelly Tillotson said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to come to play group today...I'm so bummed I missed it. We hope you had a great day!

another day in the life of... said...

Hooray for birthdays! hope you had a great day, you deserve it more than most!

Jennifer said...

Jenn D.... Look at that awesome curly hair...with not a bit of frizz...how did you do it?

Oh...and Happy Birthday :)