
This is the "casserole" type dish from Enrichment Morning....I have given it to some, but I can't remember who wanted it. I found it at allrecipes.com. It is very tasty!
Turkey Florentine
SUBMITTED BY: Emily Chaney
"'This creamy dish is one of my family's favorite ways to use up leftover turkey and gravy,' adds Emily. 'With the spinach and noodles, it's a hearty meal-in-one.'"
PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 25 Min
READY IN 35 Min
SERVINGS (Help?)
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 cups cooked egg noodles
1 1/2 cups diced, cooked turkey
1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
1 (8 ounce) package sour cream and onion dip
1/2 teaspoon onion salt
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
DIRECTIONS
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish; top with spinach. Combine turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
(photo source southernfood.about.com)



5 comments:
Oooh - That sounds good - I'll have to try it :)
Thank you for posting the recipe...it was so good! I'm making this after Thanksgiving for sure!
it was so good....i hope mine comes out as good as yours!
are all you girls getting together to watch the twilight movie on the 21st?
We have no concrete plans...yet, but I am sure we will be going to see that movie! YEAH! Wanna come? Will Tom watch Briggy so you can party with the ladies for a "girl's night out"!
Sure he will :)
Post a Comment