Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Evil Leprechaun!

MERCY!!! FYI, if you are trying to reach me on my cell phone/home phone you will be OUT of LUCK! Sean Patrick threw my phone in the toilet this morning, YES THE TOILET! It was completely submerged in clean water, luckily, but how clean can it really be? I fetched it out, and dried it off. I did have a flicker of hope that I had saved it, but no, it is DEAD!!! There is no hope left for that poor little phone. So, honey, that's Bill ya know, if you are trying to call home we are just peachy over here, just quite without a phone! I think I will trade my phone in for a new one, and my son while I am at it!!! JK!

5 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

That Sean. You caught the look on his face PERFECTLY! These are the days we will miss when they grow up and move away...right? I wish I could have been a fly and seen the whole "mercy mercy" reaction from you. :) Miss you guys!

Lisa said...

I was talking with Mom tonight and told her that I am afraid to get our two boys together. That sounds like something that Jacob would do. I can't tell you how many times he's done something and I've said, "Why did you do that?" I think Bill used to do things like that when he was a kid too. I remember one time, in particular, when he ran down our street and kicked our front door open and the doorknob went through the wall inside, leaving a big hole. My mom said, "WHY did you do that?" and he just looked at her and said, "I don't know."

Boys! They sure are different to raise than little girls. Good thing they are so darn cute...

Brianne said...

Yikes! I wonder if Sean and Owen consprire during nursery what they can do to pay us back from dropping them off there?

Natalie said...

You poor thing. I love all the great things the kids throw in the toilet. Gotta love it!

Jennifer said...

That little adorable turkey :)

I was wondering why I could not reach you :)

That darn toilet is such a temptation huh:)