
I haven't posted too often lately for many reasons. One of those reasons just happens to be that Sean cries whenever I get on the computer. How sad is that? I have been trying to sneak in some time on the computer early in the morning, during his naps, or late at night, but even that doesn't always work out. So between Sean's crying, Bill's limited computer use, and my girl's need for their own time on the computer to get their "fix", I haven't been blogging. :/ I know it may be hard to believe, but when I do get on the computer there are other things that I do besides blogging...who knew? LOL. At any rate, things have been crazy around here. Bill was in GA for a business trip all last week, and well there was lots to get done while he was away. Such is life, more posts later!
2 comments:
They sure seem to want us the most when we're busiest. Jacob gets like that too. He really likes Mommy's attention and I think he feels competition with the computer, my homework, my time with Isabel, etc. It IS sad and contributes to some pretty big Mommy guilt. :(
I hope you find some balance soon. You're a great Mom!
I get the same reaction at my home. They either cry for my attention or they take it as a license to wreck the house.
BTW-I never said Happy Birthday. Love you Jenn. I'm glad I can get my Jenn fix almost every day!!!!
Post a Comment