
We have been so busy this past week spending time with our families and being a tourist in our own back yard, so to speak. Bill has been bragging about his smoked baby back pork ribs for quite some time now, so the ol' grill master had to strut his stuff and smoke up some mighty good tastin' BBQ for the family to enjoy. I do have to admit that the "man" can smoke, ribs that is, with the best of 'em. Did I mention that he can also smoke some pretty dang good "beer in the rear" chicken too? All I added to the feast was some homemade southern style potato salad- my Maw Maw Bernice's recipe, BBQ beans- the Bush's family recipe straight from the can, and some warm crescent rolls- the Pillsbury recipe, also straight from the can. It's just too darn bad that y'all couldn't be there because it was sooooo finger lickin' good!
As a side note. I have tons of things to post from our activities over the last week or so. The most important being Erin's baptism. While Neal and Staci left yesterday and Grandpa and Grandmother left tonight, the party for us continues with a slumber party for Erin and a few of her friends tomorrow night. We are having so much fun. These are the best of times.
2 comments:
okay, you convinced me, we need to have bill do some ribs out at our place! come on over...
Seriously... I was having major dermodysdefacto withdrawls! So glad to get an update on today.
BTW: I love the people in this picture... :)
Post a Comment