
My poor kitchen table. Once again the graffiti revolves around Sissy and practicing her ABC's. We have a dry erase board that she writes her letters on everyday that she left on the table. When Shannon was done and after she had abandoned her work, Sean didn't wait around for an invitation, but he just helped himself to the markers. I was able to get it off, mostly, but there is still a faint hint that it was there. At least I have a table cloth.
4 comments:
Poor table! I guess I shouldn't buy a new dining room set until after the kids are grown!
I would have cried...
have you tried those MR Clean, magic erasers? they work wonders!
Magic Erasers are awesome. But I don't know how many times I have relied on a clean tablecloth last minute when people where coming over...
Post a Comment