This is a picture of me, in the red, my sister Daniela in the blue, and my brother Neal in the white. I think we all look alike. You can certainly tell we are siblings. A few things that I think are funny about this picture. First, the short Dorothy Hamill haircut that my sister and I are sporting. Second, we are all so tan! With Lupus, my days of good tans are long gone. Third, the shag autumn colored carpet, you gotta love that one. Next, my sister is missing her two front teeth, something I am sure I teased her about. I pretty much teased her about everything. What are big sisters for? Last, my brother has on his R2-D2 necklace. Star Wars nut! So funny!



1 comment:
Pictures from when we were kids are so much fun. It's nice to look back and see how silly we looked. I guess one day our kids will look back at all the pictures we take of them and have the same experience!
Post a Comment