
Everyone else had to take a back seat to Uncle Neal when it comes to spending one on one time with Sean. Grandpa was the next favorite. Poor Aunt Staci, who usually wins the kids over with her fun ways and high energy, had to settle for watching Sean from a distance too. The little rascal even tossed his own mother over board a few times to go hang with Uncle Neal. Rude, I say, rude! So you wonder what is it about Uncle Neal? We are not sure. They built the occasional lego creation together, but mostly they sat around doing a bunch of nothing. They would just sit together and watch the world go by, or the sisters being chased through the house. Anyway, it was fun for us all to have the family around even if it was for just a little while.
1 comment:
I'm often passed over for aunts and uncles as well. I kind of like it though. It gives me a break and the kids just have so much fun with their aunts and uncles. Its all good.
Post a Comment