Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snow in August!

I wish this was the only time he has done this. I just decided to take pictures this time. Oh well, you only live once. At least he was having fun! I do have to say that I wasn't very happy about the "snow tracks" all over the house. Not happy at all. I'm over it now. You can't stay mad at such a cute little monster.

7 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

he is just too cute for is own good!

Brianne said...

Is that flour...powdered sugar? At least he's having fun! Of course I won't show these pictures to Owen...I wouldn't want him to get an ideas. He already has too many of his own.

Jenn said...

It is baby powder!

Jennifer said...

So how many other times has he done it??

I would be oh so sad to see that powder mess staring me in the face :)

But you are right about the pictures being so gosh darn cute!

Brianne said...

Oh yeah...I see the baby powder bottle now. I guess that's how he got it to fly all over the place. He looks like he's having fun!

Jenn said...

At least once a week, for quite a while now, but they are not always too bad. Bill thinks it is cute, and so Sean is given some lead way because of it. Like I said before, you only live once and Bill cleans up too!

another day in the life of... said...

we made the mistake of leaving powder in a room where benson was having 'quiet time' when he was two. when we opened the door powder was literally everywhere! dumped all over inside the toy box, in the crib, on the pictures on the wall, squished into the carpet. lesson learned... :)